Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Forums & Website for Etsy Louisiana

Just a little update, we've now got a brand new forum for Etsy lovers here in Louisiana. Not to replace our Yahoo group (which is great for announcements, but maybe not so much for carrying on longer discussions), please let me know what you think of the new forum. Any missing categories? Join in the fun here.

I'm also working on a new website for this group. It's still in progress, but you can check it out and let me know what you think at www.EtsyLouisiana.com.

I've created a member shops page to list all of the known Louisiana based Etsy shops & sellers. If you're a Louisiana Etsy seller, please check the list and make sure you're on it. It's organized by categories, based on the main categories that Etsy uses, with an additional Recycled category. Each shop may be listed in up to 3 categories on this page. I tried to organize this as best I could, but if you feel your shop should be listed under a different category, please let me know.

1 comment:

sin.thesis said...

hey there--can i be added to the shop list? i just joined! sinthesis.etsy.com